We understand the importance of manufacturing products that have to mesh perfectly and therefore work with the highest quality standards in the industry. Innovation throughout a century and products safety made us one of the leading chain manufacturers in the world. Today KOBO experts develop customized, highly effective solutions worldwide – that is why we are “The Chain People”.
Kobo Chain Lube Aerosol provides a thin film, heavy duty lubricant for the protection of leaf and roller chains on all types of lift trucks and machinery. The lubricant itself incorporates a penetrative solvent carrier to ensure effective penetration of the liquid and solid lubricants into pins and bushes to ensure transport to potential wear sites and therefore to assist protection even under conditions of shock loading.
It also offers good dewatering properties and protects against corrosion.
Shake the can thoroughly before use.
Hold in an upright position spraying directly onto the component surface from a distance of 8 to 12 inches.
The highly directional button ensures accurate positioning of the lubricant.
Always ensure any guarding is in place when treating moving equipment.
Reapply as required.
- Pressurised container
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Large 500ml aerosol can
- Possesses excellent low temperature lubrication down to -30°C. Ideal for use in cold store conditions.
- Instant penetrating action with a highly tenacious residual film.
- Reduces wear and extends chain life.
- Contains special corrosion inhibitors to help protect chains used outdoors.
- May be applied to wet chains – Kobos advanced formula displaces moisture from chain surfaces.
- Contains no CFC propellants – ozone friendly.
Always follow the safety information printed on the cans to ensure safe application.