We understand the importance of manufacturing products that have to mesh perfectly and therefore work with the highest quality standards in the industry. Innovation throughout a century and products safety made us one of the leading chain manufacturers in the world. Today KOBO experts develop customized, highly effective solutions worldwide – that is why we are “The Chain People”.
KOBO Endurance chain is a lube free, low maintenance chain. Due to the special pin and sintered bush Endurance chain can give up-to 35 times greater service life compared with standard oiled chains. Endurance chain is ideal for the food industry, electronics industry, packaging and printing and the textile industry amongst others. Once fitted, there is no need for lubrication.
KOBO Leaf chain provides practical cost effective solutions, with a commitment of value through quality. This is achieved by continuous investment in people, process technology
KOBO Leaf chain can be supplied on reels or as cut lengths all with certification, cotter pins and or connecting links. With our on site engineering workshop and team of fully trained
engineers we can provide custom solutions to any material handling problem. Anchor bolts and rollers are available on request and can be made to sample.
Treated chains are also available, ideal for outside applications in more extreme environments such as de-mountable trucks on the back of vehicles and dockland based
Kobo Chain Lube Aerosol provides a thin film, heavy duty lubricant for the protection of leaf and roller chains on all types of lift trucks and machinery. The lubricant itself incorporates a penetrative solvent carrier to ensure effective penetration of the liquid and solid lubricants into pins and bushes to ensure transport to potential wear sites and therefore to assist protection even under conditions of shock loading.
It also offers good dewatering properties and protects against corrosion.
Shake the can thoroughly before use.
Hold in an upright position spraying directly onto the component surface from a distance of 8 to 12 inches.
The highly directional button ensures accurate positioning of the lubricant.
Always ensure any guarding is in place when treating moving equipment.
Reapply as required.
- Pressurised container
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Large 500ml aerosol can
- Possesses excellent low temperature lubrication down to -30°C. Ideal for use in cold store conditions.
- Instant penetrating action with a highly tenacious residual film.
- Reduces wear and extends chain life.
- Contains special corrosion inhibitors to help protect chains used outdoors.
- May be applied to wet chains – Kobos advanced formula displaces moisture from chain surfaces.
- Contains no CFC propellants – ozone friendly.
Always follow the safety information printed on the cans to ensure safe application.
KÖBO + KTB. The combination of the KÖBO, KTB, Koenig Fissenewert, Gieselberg and Schomäcker companies, bring to you over 100 years of chain making excellence. Founded in 1894, KÖBO is a brand you can rely on. With ongoing investment in factories in Germany and Poland, we look forward to the next 100 years supporting you and providing solutions for your industries.
The company employs technically qualified staff and uses the most modern equipment to guarantee the highest efficiency in design, manufacture and development of Precision Chains and Wheels:
for plants in steel production and water supply engineering
for plants processing sugarcane and sugar-beet
for the food industry
for the beverage industry
for the timber and paper industries
for the steel industry
for the mining, cement and raw material industries
for the motor car industry
These are just some of the applications we design for and industries that we supply to.
- the selection of specific materials for the application
- the use if corrosion and heat resistant material when required
- the most modern production facilities
- up to date heat treatment techniques
- strict process control at all stages of production
- a well equipped laboratory
Our team of technical designers and applications engineers, using modern techniques will provide the most ideal and economic solution for your problems.